Technical writer (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- In an exciting environment you create the technical documentation, such as configuration descriptions, software descriptions, HowTos as well as illustrations for our product Online Media Net
- Documentation also includes the preparation of complex technical issues in product development with regard to new functionalities as well as the continuous exchange of information with various departments within apollon regarding document content and requirements
- You will take care of the expansion and continuous development of our documentation processes in addition to the creation of templates and structures in cooperation with the quality management department
- Successfully completed studies in the field of technical editing or training as a technical editor or comparable training
- Relevant professional experience in the field of technical documentation creation, preferably with technical specialist training and editorial experience; lateral entry is also possible with corresponding specialist experience
- Good knowledge of XML-based editing/documentation systems
- Experience with one or more PIM, MAM or print production systems as well as media creation processes with Mac systems, Adobe software and databases (SQL) is an advantage
- Structured, analytical, independent and careful way of working
- High level of communication skills and the ability to present technical issues in a way that is appropriate for the target group
- High IT affinity as well as strong online affinity and a very good understanding of technical contexts
- Business fluent communication skills in German and English as well as very good written communication skills
- Structured way of working and strong quality awareness
What do we offer you
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: email@example.com or +49 7231 941-0.