Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
THis is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Configuration of our product Online Media Net within
within the scope of customer projects
- Implementation of interfaces to backend or customer systems using Java, SOAP, REST or JMS
- Creation and coordination of technical concepts for implementation and testing of the implementations
- Creation and evaluation of effort estimates for the technical developments
- Creation of technical documentation of the implemented developments
- Responsibility for quality assurance of the development and subsequent handover to operations
- Study of computer science or alternative computer science education
- Many years of experience in the design and implementation of web-based software solutions based on Java
- Experience in the area of web services (XML, SOAP, REST), as well as JPA, Spring
- Confident handling of tools such as GIT, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with Tomcat, Eclipse/IntelliJ, UML, Linux
- Flexibility, accuracy and independent way of working
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: email@example.com or +49 7231 941-0.