Developer for IT support (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- IT support for national and international customers
- Maintaining and ensuring the functionality of IT applications for our customers
- Close cooperation with the development department
- Analysis, diagnosis and determination of the cause of reported problems as well as their elimination
- Ticket processing and monitoring
- Ensuring response and resolution times
- Support in German or English
- Degree in computer science or alternative computer science training
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in the support of complex software solutions and the associated customer contact
- You have good knowledge in Java, Java Script and SQL and in products like Oracle, Tomcat and Linux
- Ideally, you have already gained practical experience in dealing with ticket systems, such as Jira
- Good knowledge of the English language, both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the media industry is an advantage
- Communicative skills as well as a friendly and service-oriented manner
- Willingness to perform and high motivation
what do we offer you
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: email@example.com or +49 7231 941-0.