Web developer frontend/backend (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Development of individual and innovative web applications in frontend and backend.
- Customizing of Shopware webshop systems
- You are part of an agile young team, which you support with your motivation and your technical know-how
- You accompany the complete lifecycle of applications an expertise is required from the conception, over the development, up to the Deployment
- Due to your experience in the field of web application development you inspire our customers with new innovative ideas and set sustainable impulses.
- You have very good PHP knowledge
- Very good knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- You can look back on several years of professional experience in the context of web development after your studies in computer science, media informatics or comparable training
- You may already have practical experience from projects with Symfony and/or Shopware
- You also have experience with Git or other versioning tools
- You have a sense for quality and performance of applications in your work
- You want to deal with new (web) technologies and use them productively
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.