Software Architect/ (Senior) Java Developer (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Creation and coordination of technical concepts with the specialist departments and our external partners
- Analysis of technical requirements and creation of reliable cost estimates
- Coordination of development work in the team as well as implementation and documentation of software and technical processes
- Quality assurance, error analysis, bug fixing and transfer of software artefacts into operation
- Participation in strategic decisions regarding software architecture and technology selection
- Close cooperation with technical project management and support
- Degree in computer science or alternative computer science education
- Many years of experience in the design and implementation of web-based software solutions based on Java
- Knowledge of web services (XML, SOAP, REST,Glassfish, Java-Script)
- Confident handling of tools like GIT, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience in HTML 4/5, JSP, CSS, Ajax, jQuery as well as Flash
- Familiarity with the Linux shell is desirable
- Leadership experience is desirable
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.