ProjeCt manager/ Consultant (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Management of projects in the DAM and PIM environment
- Responsibility for the conception and realization of projects up to the start of operations
- Moderation and implementation of workshops
- Requirements analysis, concept development and process design
- Experienced process consulting for our customers in the environment of our software Online Media Net (OMN)
- Planning work in the strategic and technical environment
- Sales support in the environment of our standard products
- Completed technical/technical-business studies or comparable training
- Very good business knowledge and highly technical expertise
- Experience in consulting and implementation of IT solutions
- Proven experience as a project manager (GPM, PMI or Prince desirable)Knowledge of publication / media / product data management desirable
- Consultant personality with convincing appearance and assertiveness
- Customer- and success-oriented thinking and acting
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: email@example.com or +49 7231 941-0.