DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
with focus on MS Azure/MS SQL
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Installation, configuration and administration of server systems and web applications based on Linux
- Administration and automation of in-house Microsoft SQL database systems
- Support of our customers in creation and operation of Microsoft SQL database systems
- Automation and administration of Microsoft Azure infrastructure
- Completed training as an IT specialist or a degree in computer science
- Profound knowledge in the operation of Linux systems
- Initial experience in setting up and administering Microsoft cloud environments
- Initial experience in the administration of relational databases.
- Willingness to participate in further training measures to deepen the new task focus MS Azure / MS SQL
- Confident knowledge of German, both written and spoken
- Very good communication skills and distinctive team behavior, paired with a high sense of responsibility
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.