Working student (m/f/d)
For the marketing area
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Website maintenance (ideally knowledge of WordPress)
- Support with social media presence
- Creation of presentations and promotional materials
- Support with the organization of events
- Support with mailings and newsletters
- Support in the area of public relations
- Support with controlling and reporting
- Studies with focus on marketing or comparable field of study
- Ideally first practical experience in the field of marketing
- High commitment and willingness to learn as well as flexibility
- Good MS Office skills
- Careful working method
- Good German and English skills
- Ideally knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.