UI/UX Designer (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- You develop UX/UI concepts for our product Online Media Net.
- Together with your colleagues you realize creative designs as well as innovative ideas for new features, always keeping the customer in mind
- You realize the perfect usability of our product for our customers
- As part of the continuous improvement and quality assurance of the system, you will regularly carry out usability tests
- You work integrated in one or more development teams, primarily according to Scrum
- Degree or comparable education in the field of UI/UX design or comparable qualifications
- One year of work experience or more
- Strong understanding of platforms, design of software and / or user interfaces, use cases, interfaces and processes
- Experience in prototyping, visualizing ideas and concepts, and designing digital products
- Experience with Sketch and / or comparable prototyping tools
- Open-mindedness, empathy and a high sense of responsibility and quality awareness
- Team spirit and willingness to work in interdisciplinary teams
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: email@example.com or +49 7231 941-0.