TRAINEE PROjEcT MANAGER IT MEDIA (M/f/D)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Assistance in the realization of media IT projects
- Support in the preparation of process analyses, concepts and calculations
- Carrying out software tests and evaluations
- Assistance in the creation of specifications and concepts
- Planning, organization and execution of trainings and workshops
- Preparation of presentations and handouts
- Completed technical / technical-business studies in media informatics, business informatics or a technical college degree in a comparable field
- Very good MS-Office skills
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- High commitment and willingness to learn as well as flexibility
- High degree of initiative
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.