Trainee Online Media Net (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
this is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Independent ticket management in JIRA and coordination with external service providers
- Collaboration in the development of user stories and concepts
- Support of the product management in strategic and technical planning e.g. planning, tracking and release of SW releases
- Support in the creation of various evaluations and reports
- Successfully completed studies in the field of business informatics, economics (BWL/VWL) or comparable training
- First experiences in the areas of product management and agile software development
- Knowledge of relevant tools such as Jira, Confluence or comparable ticket and management tools
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- High level of enthusiasm for new technologies, trends and digital business models
- Ability to work in a team and a high level of personal responsibility coupled with a hands-on mentality
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.