Java Developer (m/f/d)
You are looking for new, challenging and interesting tasks and want to take responsibility? With us, everyone works on the success of our customers! If you have a strong will to perform and the ability to work under pressure, are enthusiastic and enjoy consistently developing yourself, then you’ve come to the right place.
This is us
We are the leading software provider for integrated and holistic solutions for the automation of product data communication and for data distribution without media discontinuity in omnichannel commerce. Our specially developed solutions help companies to design marketing processes more flexibly and economically and to address customers effectively on all channels – from webshops and marketplaces to social media and print. The core product and central hub is Online Media Net (OMN).
Your area of responsibility
- Further development of our product Online Media Net
- Design, implementation, testing of new functions and functional changes
- Participation in the continuous development of processes and infrastructure in product development
- Computer science studies
- Several years of experience in the conception and realization
of web-based software solutions based on Java
- Experience in the area of web services (XML, SOAP, REST), as well as JPA, Spring
- Confident handling of tools such as GIT, Maven and Jenkins
- Experience with Tomcat, Eclipse/IntelliJ, UML, Linux
- Knowledge from the area of media prepress
(e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) advantageous
- Conceptually strong with high abstraction ability and quality awareness
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Secure knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What do we offer you?
Flexible Working Hours
Agile Dynamic Environment
We are looking forward to your application!
If you have any questions about the position or the application process, please feel free to contact our HR team at any time: firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 7231 941-0.